ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP KIỂM TRA 45 PHÚT LẦN 2
MÔN TIẾNG ANH K11_NEW
Name. …………………………………….Class: 11A…
A. Lý Thuyết
– Ngữ âm, từ vựng Unit 3, 4
– Các cấu trúc câu dùng trong giao tiếp. Phần speaking Unit 3, 4
– Cấu trúc ngữ pháp Unit 3, 4
Unit 3. BECOMING INDEPENDENT
1. Động từ nguyên mẫu có to sau các một số tính từ và danh từ
2. Dựng câu và viết lại câu với động từ to V
2. Một số cấu trúc và từ vựng cần nhớ.
Unit 4. CARING FOR THOSE IN NEED
Thì quá khứ đơn
Thì hiện tại hoàn thành
Cách phân biệt và viết lại câu giữa quá khứ đơn và hiện tại hoàn thành
Một số cấu trúc và từ vựng cần nhớ.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
A. decisive B. determined C. integrate D. involve
A. donate B. improve C. local D. slogan
A. blind B. reliant C. strive D. skill
A. cognitive B. campaign C. confident D. celebrate
A. charity B. capable C. amazing D. motivate
Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
A. responsible B. disrespectful C. energetic D. independent
A. prioritise B. reliable C. community D. voluntary
A. emergency B. ability C. participate D. disadvantaged
A. interpersonal B. overprotective C. unforgettable D. opportunity
A. management B. loneliness C. impairment D. meaningful
Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
11. Volunteers lend a hand to the ________ by helping those who have been affected by Agent Orange.
A. community B. commune C. surroundings D. habitat
12. Teachers and councilor work with ______ students to find out specific need.
A. disable B. disabled C. disability D. disabilities
13. There is hope the disabled boy will soon be able to ______ into an inclusive school and attend regular education classes with a mixed group of children.
A. combine B. include C. integrate D. accept
14. The people who can’t hear are the ____.
A. dumb B. deaf C. blind D. mentally retarded
15. A________ is a series of actions intended to achieve a goal.
A. campaign B. impairment C. donation D. condition
16. I used to ___________ children who wanted to do a sport.
A. volunteer B. change C. coach D. improve
17. No one can’t stop him from reaching his dream. He is really a ______ person.
A. decisive B. responsible C. reliable D. determined
18. Teenagers ought to live________. It is impossible to rely on their parents all times.
A. indenpendent B. independently C. dependently D. independence
19. He always completes his tasks on time, and never needs _________ about assignments and other schoolwork.
A. to remind B. to be remind C. to be reminded D. to be reminding
20. While most of students gave up, he ______ the whole night on a hard Maths problem and solved it in the end.
A. spent B. took C. had D. made
21. A wheelchair is needed for the person with _________impairments.
A. visual B. hearing C. speech D. mobility
22. Our teacher ______ in this school for 30 years.
A. has taught B. has teached C. taught D. had taught
23. – Can you play table tennis? -_______________.
A. No, it’s too hard for me B. Yes, I could
C. No, thanks D. You must be kidding
24. “Can I try your new camera?” “____________.”
A. I’m sorry I can’t. Let’s go now. B. Sure. I’d love to.
C. Sure. But please be careful with it. D. I’m sorry. I’m home late.
25. Effective ___________ skills help you break each project down into the achievable tasks.
A. time-keeping B. time-consuming C. time-management D. time-line
26. What are you going to do this weekend? – ___________
A. I don’t like going out. B. We intend to visit my grandparents.
C. I’m very tired. D. It’s a good idea.
27. _________ is a condition in which a part of a person’s body or mind does not work well because of physical or mental damage
A. Campaign B. Impairment C. Integration D. Condition
28. Many experts believe that noise is the cause of approximately half of all cases of _____ loss.
A. visual B. hearing C. cognitive D. speaking
29. Self-awareness which is knowledge about strengths, weaknesses, and special _______ is very important to disabled children.
A. talents B. efficiency C. attractive D. events
30. A _______ is a word or group of words often used in campaigns to attract people’s attention.
A. donation B. slogan C. record D. monitor
31. Before you start cooking, you should gather together all the necessary_____.
A. ingredients B. substances C. elements D.factors
32. Teens should have the ability to __________ loneliness.
A. deal B. cope with C. set up D. look after
Put the verbs into correct forms.
33. You need to gain ________________ in your ability to perform before public. (confident)
34. Teenagers ought to live________________. It is impossible to rely on their parents all times. (depend)
35. Time-management skills will also help you to perform your daily tasks, including your ____________ at school and at home. (reponsible)
36. You shouldn’t use words like ‘dumb’ or ‘deaf’. It’s _____________. (respect)
37. We can help people in need by making a ____________ to a charity. (donate)
Put the correct form of the verbs in the brackets.
38. The last time I (go) ______________ to HN was in May39. I (have ) _________________ this toy since my birthday.40. (she get) _________________ married last year?41. – (you meet) __________________ him before? – No, never.
42. I am very pleased (know)________________ more about 3 R.
Read the text and decide whether the statements are true or false. Write T or F and the evidence next to each statement.
THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION
Around the age of seventeen, you have to make one of the most important decisions in your life. Do you stay on at school and hopefully go to university later? Or do you leave school to start work or a training course? This is your decision, but you should remember two things: there is more unemployment among young people who have not been to university, and people with the right skills have a big advantage in the job market. If you make the decision to go straight into a job, there are many opportunities for training. While you are earning, you can also take evening classes to gain qualifications, which will help you to get ahead in your career more quickly. Another possibility is that you start work and take a break to study when you are older. This is the best way to save up money for your studies, and get practical experience.
________43. You have to make one of the biggest decisions in your life when you are 18 years old.
________44. People who haven’t been to university are more jobless.
________45. Getting a job more easily is one of the benefits of having the right skills.
________46. If you decide to go straight into a job, there are more opportunities for earning money.
________47. Starting work and taking a break to study is the best way to help you gain practical experience.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to fill in the blanks.
In the United States, volunteering is (48)______as a good way to give children a sense of community responsibility and to bring the family together. Volunteerism is (49)______across the United States today because people are trying to put more emphasis on family togetherness, and they are looking (50)______ways to help young people have a feeling of hope and satisfaction. It is (51)______that volunteering helps children discover their talents, develop their skills, and learn about (52)______and problem solving.
48. A. respected B. viewed C. inspected D. showed
49. A. growing B. traveling C. extending D. forming
50. A. on B. of C. for D. at
51. A. regarded B. believed C. concerned D. accepted
52. A. operation B. corporation C. correspondence D. cooperation
Identify ONE mistake among A, B, C or D.
53. I haven’t met him since a long time.
A B C D
54. My brother won a scholarship since 1998, which was amazing.
A B C D
55. He doesn’t rely up other people for help.
A B C D
56. The mission of the charity is improve the quality of the lives of people with
A B C
Make the meaningful sentences, using the given words below.
57. It/ lovely/ see/ you/ again. …………………………………………………….…………………………..
58. This / first /time /I /have/ such /delicious meal …………………………………………………….…………………………..
59. He /respected / be/well-informed/ what / going / world.
60. Hoa’s class/ want/make/ ‘record-breaking’ /Yule Log cake.
Rewrite the sentences using suggested words.
61. Parents can help build a child’s independence by encouraging good habits. It’s very important.
62. They last wrote to each other five years ago.
63. He started to learn English when he was in grade 6.
64. I haven’t visited the museum for three months.
65. Tom is ill. He became ill three days ago
1. A 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. A 6. A
7. D 8. D 9. C 10. C 11. A 12. B
13. C 14. B 15. A 16. C 17. D 18. B
19. C 20. A 21. D 22. A 23. A 24. C
25. C 26. B 27. B 28. B 29. A 30. B
31. A 32. B
33. confidence 34. independently 35. responsibility 36. disrespectful
37. donation 38. went 39. have had 40. Did she get
41. Have you met 42. to know
43. F 44. T 45. F 46. F 47. T
48. B 49. A 50. C 51. B 52.D 53. C 54. C 55. B 56.B
57. It is lovely to see you again.
58. This is the first time I have had such a delicious meal
59. He is respected for being well-informed about what is going in the world.
60. Hoa’s class wants to make a ‘record-breaking’ Yule Log cake.
61. It’s very important for parents to help build a child’s independence by encouraging good habits.
62. They haven’t written to each other for five years.
63. He has learnt English since he was in grade 6
64. I last visited the museum three months ago.
65. Tom has been ill for three days.